Our little angel is growing up and started preschool yesterday. She was such a big girl and was very cooperative as we got ready. She loved her lunchbox because she thought it was a purse. waiting in line for us to go inside. This was the first day for all preschoolers so we had a little traffic jam at the door. Braylee waiting her turn. Walking into her classroom I put her down and she went straight to the baby carrier and stroller. She loves playing Mama. One of her teachers, Miss Carrie, walked over to say good morning. Picking her up after preschool. She was so excited to see me it melted my heart. She grabbed my face with such a surprised look on her face and kept saying, "Mama, Mama, look it's Mama"! I had to assure her I would always come back for her. One croc on, one croc off! I had one tired baby on my hands. She played hard! She got a prize for being a big girl on her first day of school. She got a Princess Book from Aunt Rosie.
Welcome to the Dempsey blog. I am married to the most amazing man and together, we have two amazing daughters. God has truly blessed our lives. Braylee was born in Tallahassee, FL on August 1, 2007.
Anabelle Rose was born in Tallahassee, August 25, 2010.
No comments:
Post a Comment