Britni, You have to keep these pictures coming. Braylee changes each time you post the pictures. She is so adorable. I really enjoy watching her grow! We have all been thinking about you as you prepare for your next journey! Love you, T
Welcome to the Dempsey blog. I am married to the most amazing man and together, we have two amazing daughters. God has truly blessed our lives. Braylee was born in Tallahassee, FL on August 1, 2007.
Anabelle Rose was born in Tallahassee, August 25, 2010.
2 comments:
how cute! Yall make me laugh with your variety of bows! Cant wait for tomorrow!!
Britni, You have to keep these pictures coming. Braylee changes each time you post the pictures. She is so adorable. I really enjoy watching her grow! We have all been thinking about you as you prepare for your next journey! Love you, T
Post a Comment